Cyber Monday Campaign - AudioJungle expression of interest.

Hey, we’re the Envato marketing team; we’re planning a campaign for Cyber Monday and are inviting all authors from AudioJungle to nominate their items to be promoted on a campaign landing page (subject to eligibility criteria). Read on for full details and how you can get involved.

Campaign details:
We will be running a promotion directing buyers to a dedicated Cyber Monday campaign page, showcasing selected items whose list prices are discounted 50% from their normal list price.

The campaign will be live from Wednesday 23rd to Wednesday 30th November 2016 (2pm AEDT).

What’s in it for you?
Inclusion on an item on a custom landing page typically increases the reach of your product through promotion of the campaign by Envato’s Marketing team.

How do you get involved?
In order to nominate your item to be showcased on our landing page, your item must meet the criteria below. Nominations close on Thursday 3 November (10am AEDT).

Criteria for Selection

• You must be the author of the file you’re submitting.
  • The item must have 10 sales or more.

The campaign page will promote selected items which are discounted by 50% from Wednesday 23rd November (2pm AEDT).

We will be aiming to promote:

• 25 items from Music
  • 15 items from Music Packs
  • 15 items from Music kits
  • 20 items from Logos & Indents
  • 20 items from Sound effects
  • 5 items from Source files

You can nominate your item here.

By nominating for this promotion you are choosing to allow Envato to set your item’s list price to 50% of its original list price, as listed on 27th October 2016.

This change will take place automatically for all items which are successfully chosen for the campaign. We will be in touch if your item has been selected for promotion on the page. We will return your item to it’s original price at the end of the promotion.

FAQs

Will I know if my item is chosen to be on the landing page?
We will contact all authors whose items are selected for promotion on the landing page by 11 November 2016.

What if my item isn’t chosen to be on the landing page?
We will only contact authors whose items have been selected for promotion on our campaign page. However, we will also be applying a 50% price reduction to anyone who submits interest in this campaign; we anticipate an increase in traffic to all marketplaces and therefore an opportunity for increased sales.

What if I want to withdraw my nomination?
If you’ve changed your mind, simply flag your nomination comment and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration.

If my item is selected will it remain on the landing page throughout the entire promotion?
Probably! We’ll be periodically reviewing the page to make sure we’re putting our best foot forward in promoting great deals for our customers. Items which don’t meet the promotional criteria will be removed from the promotion (but will of course remain for sale on Envato Market), plus to maintain a cohesive ‘look and feel’ we reserve the right to add or remove items from the landing page for any reason in our sole discretion.

How are items selected?
All items nominated must meet the criteria selection listed above. Items for the promotional page will then be chosen by the Envato Marketing team.

Any other questions?
If you’ve got any related questions reply to this forum post.

8 Likes

That sounds great; I’ll definitely be participating.

However don’t you think the rating rule is a bit much? It’s hard enough to get ratings as it is (usually 1 every 100 sales), so realistically most of the tracks nominated here will have sold at least 100 times (sometimes more depending on the track). I just think it’s a bit unfair as there are some brilliant items around here that don’t happen to have 3 ratings. :slight_smile:

I have a track with 68 sales (but no ratings) that I would absolutely love to nominate. I think it’s one of the most high quality tracks in my portfolio.

Also - isn’t the Source Files category obsolete now?

28 Likes

Totally agree with @AurusAudio. I have 1400+ sales, but only 15 ratings and 0 items eligible for this, as I don’t have 3 ratings on any item.

1 Like

I agree as well. Actually I started to fill out details for an item with one 5-star rating, till suddenly I`ve got the point :confused:

This is a really great initiative!!!
Thanks for the opportunity;-)

Is it OK to nominate more than one item?

All the best
CT :princess:

Agreed with AurusAudio.

It is way to hard to get rating. With my 500+ sales I have 9 ratings, each for different items, so I can not present a single item with at least 4 stars rating.

2 Likes

I definitely agree with everyone here. I wish one of the rules wasn’t that it had to have 3 ratings. I have almost 500 sales but only 3 ratings total. I would love to be apart of this but obviously I can’t because of that rule. Please change it! Give us a chance to promote one of our best tracks. Thanks!

1 Like

Same thing with rating here :frowning:

Agree with @AurusAudio and others about rating rule. Only one of my tracks have 5 stars, so this will be my nomination. But it seems I’m lucky, because I have 160+ sales in general…

2 Likes

Great campaign, but I agree with @AurusAudio. Why not consider only the number of sales of a file instead of the rating?

1 Like

Frankly, I don’t like this idea. Front page exposure is a strong motivation tool, but It makes no sense to discount items while they’re invisible. Could you please erase my submitted items from the list if they don’t make it to the landing page? Thanks.

1 Like

luckily i have just two items that meet the requirements, a logo and a standard music pack…
let’s hope for the best! :slight_smile:

i submitted one item that has over 100 sales and thankfully has 5 stars. What is item id number though? i just copied the number from the URL…was that correct?

@lindsayandrew14 yeah , what is it ? help us please ))))

7 Likes

Can I submit more than one song to be considered or I must only send one?

Tnx

1 Like

are there even 15 music kits rated 4 stars or more in the entire marketplace?

6 Likes

Just checked. Nope :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It would be good for Envato staff to familiarize themselves with the marketplace before creating rules that make no sense, or including categories that do not exist anymore.

3 Likes