Cyber Monday 2017 has launched!

Hey Envato Affiliates,

Today is Cyber Monday 2017 launch day, woohoo!

Now’s the time to hit that ‘go live’ button and publish your posts, share on social, and shout from the rooftops because we have 500 items on Envato Market now available at 50% off!

Here’s what you need to hit record breaking earnings this month:

• List of all Cyber Monday items use this to update your listicles or to see if your favourite item is on sale.
  • Download all banners to use on your sites and blogs here.
  • For the Twitter enthusiasts out there, feel free to promote Cyber Monday on your twitter feeds using this customised banner. Hashtag is #envatosale, tweet away!

*** Where to send your traffic**

• Our design team have been hard at work creating a promo site where all items can be seen, browsed and shopped! Please use this URL when promoting the campaign: https://envato.com/cybermonday/market/.

• Here are Market specific links if you want to direct your audience to the item type that makes the most sense for them: Themes, Code, Video, Audio, and Graphic.

How will my referrals be tracked from this page?

Simply add ‘?ref=yourusername’ to the end of the URL. Here are two examples:

You now have all you need to make November 2017 your best month ever as an Envato Market affiliate!
Please note that if you are an author, nominations for Cyber Monday are obviously now closed.

If you need anything at all, send an email to emile.ben-atar@envato.com

Good Luck!
Envato affiliates team

Please remove elements banner from the top and disable rotation, you already advertise elements on landing page!

1 Like

Hi, Envato Team!

Congratulations on the beginning of Cyper Monday campaign! This is an annual big event, the importance of which can not be overestimated. It is for this reason that I decided to send this message. I see an excellent landing page, comfortable, bright and unique. But at the same time, I’m unpleasantly surprised by item preview images (Graphic Templates tab), their choosing or croping (I do not know how they were created).

In your seller tutorials, you ask for maximum attention to the item images, because they are the first to attract the attention of buyers. But here I see a totally opposite approach to images. It seems to me, that they are generated automatically. I spent a few minutes to show you what I mean. Please see attached GIF file. I hope this information will be useful to you.

2 Likes

Really? You only advertise Elements for Cyber Monday? Ok, so you don’t need us authors anymore…

This year having an item in Cyber Monday actually hurts profits, as the number of sales stayed the same but the price is 50% off. Last year having an item in Cyber Monday increased the profits by 5x due to the much higher number of sales.