Customizing Purchased Themes

Trying to customize the Sports Theme for football and having difficulty using WP Bakery Page Builder. There are items I am not able to change (League Tables for 2016 for example) to what I want. This has been a very difficult process and part of the ad says this is easy even for new website builders. Spent $59 dollars for the Sports Theme and then $300 to Wordpress and this isn’t working. Way too much money spent for things not to work. Who do I talk with?

Thanks
Ron

For doing this Customization job I would certainly recommend one of the WordPress experts at Envato Studio. They’re really good and surprisingly affordable.

No thanks, I’ve spent enough already on something that is supposed to be easy and self-explanatory.

What did you spend $300 extra on?

If you are having issues with the theme then you need to speak to the author.

Unfortunately without being able to see the admin and without insight into what you are trying to change its not going to be possible for anyone here to help

Wordpress hosting and whatever else they provide, but its nothing with customizing the theme.

If you reach out to the author then they should be able to point you in the right direction to make the amends you are after (assuming they are not complex customisation)