Customers - Introduce Yourself and get the chance to win a $100 Envato Market credit each month!

Hi guys. My name is Adrian and now i’m web designer. My life’s changed after more hards failures. I started with sport, 2 years boxing school and 5 years kickboxing. I have a lots of medals, wins of international championships and i had success in sport but I understood who I want to be at only a 24 years old when as by a miracle I got into a company of IT to work as a front end developer. I’m learned HTML and CSS and i worked half a year after which they fired me because i’m was works too slowly for front end. My salary was 180$/month and I got it only once )) nice, isn’t it? After that I learned about ThemeForest. Themeforest helped us to understand many useful things about design, programming, marketing and many more. We want to become an elite author and create many beautiful and qualitative themes. Thanks a lot. :evergreen_tree:

Hi all,
My name is Zahid Naqvi and I am new in the web development. I have done master in arts but now i selected my professional field as a blogger. I have learned WordPress and Learning Designing. Now i do not know how to use these evento elements for my wordpress website. I have purchased Avada theme, Premium Press themes and Theme Junkie themes for my wordpress site but also have become the member of Envato Elements and Tutorials and Community as well.
I want to learn about the procedure of using Envato Elements in the website after editing.
I will be very thankful to the person who would help me in understanding the use of already created stuff of envato elements.
Regards

Hello
My name is Dana and I live in California. I work for a large corporation, and have for the past 12 years. I consider myself a graphic designer but dabble in interior design as well. Design is my passion and I love to learn new design programs. I just learned a small bit of Adobe After Effects to create a video on a display monitor in the corp office. Next, I need to learn web design as we are replacing our very old website. I love Envato and have bought several templates starting with MS Powerpoint, Keynote, Photoshop actions, Magazine layouts, and After effects template. Envato is my main source for my inspiration to design.

Hi, my name is Jader, I have been a customer envato for 7 years. And I intend to continue for longer years.

I am an expert in wordpress blogging and digital marketing! :slight_smile:

Hello hello,
my name is Oren Turkya and i’m from Tel Aviv Israel. i love video templates editing and learn so much from them. my passion these days is fillming with my 70d canon and watching hours of toturials around the net. i use lots of the template i purchase for proomoting my business and for learning. i really love the freebies you give each month. i wish it would be weekly :slight_smile:

its great to have met you almost a 10 years ago and will be folowing you in the future as well.

thanks for being here!

Oren

:computer: hi! From Argentine, Best Regards!!!
Thanks for this space and sorry for my bad English

My name’s Jon. While I’m actually a New Zealander, I live in Japan these days in the far north prefecture of Hokkaido, though I do plan on returning eventually or moving on from Japan.

The most interesting content for me pertains to my work here; I really enjoy checking out the new themes keeping an eye on design trends and functionality. I do browse the different marketplaces frequently however. When I make a purchase I have a specific project in mind, so I’d rarely buy on a whim; However, I do make use of the ‘Collection’ feature.

Favorite author? That’s almost like having me pick my favorite pizza :smile: excusing anything with pineapple on it … ThemeNectar stands out as pretty exemplary however. Continually improving, leading the way with design & development trends and offering truly 5-star support; their high sales are thoroughly deserved.

1 Like

Hay guys its sheikh asif blongs From Kashmir Valley (paradise on earth) India but my company islocated in london on envato market i mostly search PHP scrips and sometimes android apps. Recently i have buyed a template html css for my friend .Now about i author i like all but mostly i love Balaji from prothemes.biz he is great person .
THANK YOU ENVATO

1 Like

Hallo, my name is Dimitar Bonev. I’m a frontend developer.
I’m working for 7 years in programming sphere and now I have some content to share with envato.
In ShardSky we are a small team of designer and front-end developer.
We are from Bulgaria, Sofia.
We are creating JavaScript projects for sharing with envato CodeCanyon.
I’m using WordPress for my portfolio and purchase Avada WordPress theme which is much useful for me.
Yet doesn’t have favorite author here.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Crystal Calhoun. I am a website designer/developer located in the United States. I also love graphic design, SEO and marketing. I have an online business called Made To Be Unique. I’ve been providing web, graphic and design services for over 10 years. I plan to expand my business by offering online courses and hopefully have some staff in the near future.

I use templates and stock photos in nearly all of my projects. They save me time and make me and my clients look more professional. My favorite Wordpress themes are Porto (easy for my clients to use) and Avada - it has great options.

I use a lot of the graphic templates and photoshop actions as well!

(This is one of my advertisements which shows several envato mockups and themes used)

1 Like

Hi there, I’m Philippe, from France near Paris.
I’m interrested in themes for Wordpress, I’ve bought the Bizone theme for my professionnal website.
And, well, I’m amazed of the high quality products we can find aroud here… Bravo to all contributers!

1 Like

###Congratulations to our latest $100 winner for April 2017!

#Winner: @Derrickfoli

We’ll be in touch with you this week to arrange your $100 Envato Market credit prize!

###We will make another random drawing for May at the start of June. Everyone who has posted so far will continue to be entered into all future monthly drawings! If you’re a customer and you haven’t posted yet, enter now to get a chance to win! :star:

###Want more chances to win?

####Did you know we also offer $1,000 each calendar month to customers who share what they create with their Envato purchases? Check out our Made With Envato event for more details.

1 Like

Hi,
My name is Ionut, from Romania and i’m web developer and web designer.
I buy themes from themeforest and i use them in to my projects.
I’m very happy to recommand payothemes themes and for support. They make an awesome job and anytime when i need help they helped me, They have great themes and i love them.
I love themes from themeforest.

1 Like

###Congratulations to our latest $100 winner for May 2017!

#Winner: @hockeygrl24

We’ll be in touch with you this week to arrange your $100 Envato Market credit prize, well done!

###We will be pausing this giveaway opportunity for the time being but hope to bring it back again in the future! Thank you to everyone who entered, we’ve loved hearing everyone’s stories and we’ve been sharing them internally within Envato.

###Want more chances to win?

####Did you know we also offer $1,000 each calendar month to customers who share what they create with their Envato purchases? Check out our Made With Envato event for more details.

2 Likes