Customers - Introduce Yourself and get the chance to win a $100 Envato Market credit each month!

Hi, How’s everyone guys? I just signed in and gained the approval from the site’s official. I’m so excited and interested to be participating on each topics. I’m hoping, I can share my views as well. See you around!

4 Likes

Hello,
I am chandan kumar prajapati from Ballia , I have complete MCA at IGNOU in 2015 and BCA at CCSU in 2011 , My schooling from home town,presidential do training in Cetpa Infotech at Digital Marketing , I have three year experience in Customer Support Associate, it all about me.

1 Like

Hello,

I am Nico. I have been a software developer for many years specializing in educational software. I am now in the process of starting an Audio Visual company. I recently starting learning Word Press.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m a freelance Graphic & UI/UX Designer with more than 9 years , I have the ability to work continuously and I have great sense of creativity and the ability to accomplish absolutely perfect results. I am focused on Branding (Logo Design, Mock-ups and Visual Identity), Graphic Design (Print Design and Digital Design), Packaging (Label Design) and Web Design (Website and UI Design).

3 Likes

Hello Everyone, so many talented people here. I’m so happy that i found this site. i’m Abu Zafor Shakil.:blush: I’ve been working on Fiverr for last 7 months. i’m a Digital imaging Enthusiast. i came to know about photoshop about 6 years ago and i got professional training and Online training about 2 years ago. i love Photoshop. currently i’m working with Photoshop CC. i like the works that people upload here. i use Banner templates. i download them and use when i need them. i hope i can also make some contribution to this brilliant Site. Thanks.:innocent:

2 Likes

Hey Envato Fans! I am Palash, founder of Retainly- Email Marketing automation software for Bloggers. I have been a loyal customer and fan of Envato for almost 5 years now. I have purchased several themes and plugins from their marketplace.

My latest theme was BoomBox, which is a super cool theme. I used it for the Retainly Blog. Check it out.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself

Formerly, I was Risk Engineering Assistant Manager at PT Asuransi Takaful Umum Indonesia, one of the general insurance companies operated in Indonesia. I am also a founder/author/owner/CEO/administrator of Pojokasuransi.Com, Agen-Asuransi.Net, Lapakstore.Net, and MyLifeJourneyStory.Com. Recently I found AnyTutorial.Net as my desire to share my little knowledge on anything to any people anywhere.

Born in Karanglewas Kidul village, Purwokerto district, a small and comfortable place in Central Java Province, Indonesia. Get bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from Institute Technology Bandung in 2000. Having over 13 year professional experience in general insurance industry in Indonesia. Now live in Batam, Kepulauan Riau Province, Indonesia, one of the busiest city in our country which geographically adjacent to Singapore.

I have already used the powerfull Wordpress plugin issued by you, i.e “Simple Facebook” plugin. It is one of the best social media plugins for Wordpress users ever I met. With this plugins, I can get more closed engagement with my audience and give positive results for my website.

1 Like

###Congratulations to our first $100 winner for March 2017!

#Winner: @disenoideas

We’ll be in touch with you this week to arrange your $100 Envato Market credit prize!

###We will make another random drawing for April at the start of May. Everyone who has posted so far will continue to be entered into all future monthly drawings! If you’re a customer and you haven’t posted yet, enter now to get a chance to win! :star:

###Want more chances to win?

####Did you know we also offer $1,000 each calendar month to customers who share what they create with their Envato purchases? Check out our Made With Envato event for more details.

1 Like

I am amazed, who would have thought… Well you never expect to win anything, but if you dont try you´ll never know.
Big BIG shout out to the Envato Crew again, To all involved in this promotion a Huge THANK YOU

5 Likes

My name is Muhammad and i’m from Uzbekistan. I am web developer and graphic designer.
Envato is great plate for any developer.
They can learn many things not only make money. Millions of authors sharing there project here that means there are more than million ideas, just be creative.
I really respect review team, because of them envato release best quality items on market.
Thanks Envato

1 Like

My name is Mst Mahfuza and I am from Bangladesh. I am working as a Web developer from last four years. I purchased an item from graphic river to create shadow effect in my next projects. I have no favorite author, but I do love onepagers depending on the type of client I work for.

1 Like

wow congrats disenoideas :slight_smile:

Hello,
This is Owais Gilani fron Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am a Graphic Designer and Web Developer. I like wordpress to develop websites for my clients. I am usually looking for wordpress themes in Themeforest for new and unique website designs. I have used many wordpress themes from Envato and made my clients happier for their business websites. My favorite author is Dream-Theme as their themes are extremely customizable.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone.
My name is Marius, I am a photographer , retoucher and lightroom preset developer with more than 10 years of experience in the audiovisual world.
I consider myself a calm person with great aspirations I like to learn and be doing something all the time.
Today is also a happy day for me I just hit 100 sales in less than 2 months.

My GraphicRiver profile and Facebook.

Cheers, Marius

Hay :slight_smile: my name is Tyaz Setya Eka Permana or you can call me Kanxtyaz. Im From Bandung Indonesia.
photography thats my hobby…
thanks.

Welcome everybody, Please forgive me because my English is not excellent. Thank you anyway for giving me your precious time to read my little profile. My name is Mohamed Moundi, Famous as Mondi. I’m from Cairo, Egypt. I’m 31 years old. I have graduated from the Faculty of Computing & Informatics Department of Computer Science at 2008. I have worked as a web developer for more than 7 years in Dubai.:wink:

When I started working in this field I spent too much time daily browse envato market products to purchase that help me in my job and my big dream was to be one of this famous authors on envato.
At first I did not have the time to build a distinctive idea that would be my way to reach my goal that because I have been working for many years in this job traditionally but also that help me gain more experience. In parallel I was trying to achieve my dream and made some ideas which unfortunately did not impress the team at Envato. This frustrated me a lot.
But finally I have took the right decision to save more time to learn and build new creative ideas. Finally my chance came and I have one item up to now and I still learn and work to build more.
I’m very happy to be one of Envato authors, This is my big chance.I do not imagine the world of technology without Envato market.
Thanks a lot for everyone here.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Dani and I’m from Italy. I love graphic design, especially vintage and watercolor effects.
I work in a publishing house, and in my spare time I listen to rock music, read books, and have fun with Photoshop (not necessarily in this order!).
I also love baking!

2 Likes