Customers holding authors money for ratings

Hi ,
Recently one of my item became trending and i saw great sales on it - http://codecanyon.net/item/rss-auto-pilot-one-click-site-builder/12377505 . One of my buyer is holding me on rating . He asked for 20$ through paypal then he will remove bad ratings on my item , that is so disturbing since i have already asked for help from support team and no reply from 2-3 days . If i even send him 20$ through paypal which is wrong as per codecanyon terms then what is the proof that he will remove that bad rating . He is enjoying my product and updates and i cannot even apply for refund since only buyer can apply for refund . Is there a way that i refund my customer and his license will be no more valid and rating will be deleted . I have all emails from my customer which proofs that nothing is wrong with my item but he is just holding me for money , If anyone came across same situation please let me know what can i do . Your help is appreciated .

Thanks
KodeInfo

Contact the Help Team immediately and let them know all the details. We do not condone blackmail or coercion on the sites. Thanks!

Thanks for reply , already did 2 days ago ticket id is 287983

Wow…absurd.
What happens to you has just a simple name:
MAFIA

No real help from support yet below are new emails from customer . Support says there is no way i can apply for refund nor i can flag the rating nor customer will remove rating before if gets money . Is this some kind of politics .

Ticket Id : 287983

New replies from customer when i asked to remove fake rating or apply for refund .

http://postimg.org/gallery/3a4ihtf8s/d047848a/

That is really bad. Hopefully this get’s sorted for you soon

It is time for Envato to decide how to provide support to their authors. We also have customers who leaving "1 star rating and said:

I have request for refund, please refund. Thanks!"

We should be able to report ratings directly and we also should be able to change our response to the rating.

We also have a customer that his support were expired almost 4 month ago and we assisted him for 4 months for free. When we kindly asked to renew his support period he rated the app with 1 Star???

Envato should only allow customers to make a review when they have valid support period. Almost one year with support and at the end they leave one star review.

Where to report reviews?