Customer protection

You guys should give your customers some kind of security! Another product is out of stock! In case, Bimber!

I’ve already thrown almost $600 in the trash and I haven’t had a chargeback!

What do you mean? Its digital product

Yes1! Themes and Plugins!

The items are visible to anyone ( features, design, etc ) - you can check the items before purchase.
If you change your mind after the purchase, sorry but that’s your problem and refund is not possible.

if this is the case…

Wow… Did I have to be so rude? Just said we should have some kind of security! appreciate your attention

Hi @jpinheiro, Sorry! you are facing problem with few Items.

If few Items are removed from the market there can be any specific reason to remove the Item. More info here.

Envato is a marketplace and Authors are the owner of their Item(s). The items on Envato Market are not created by Envato. They are created by designers, developers, and creatives from all over the globe. The author may have decided to permanently delete the item from Envato Market.

Envato recommend that you;

• Download your files immediately after purchase.
  • Store your original files in a safe place for future access.
  • Store locally on your hard drive or backup files to a cloud storage service such as Dropbox or Google Drive.

If the item you purchased has been removed and is no longer available for download, you may be asking can I get a refund? Make sure you refer to our Envato Market Refund Rules to check if you’re eligible for a refund.

Thanks for understanding