Custom Autos Fields in Revus - Automotive & Car Rental WordPress Theme

I have bought a premium version of Revus - Automotive & Car Rental WordPress Theme. I want to add new autos input fields to display in single car page’s vehicle specifications. But i am unable to to it. When i add new input fields from Dashboard/autos/settings/auto fields–>custom settings, only the value appears but the new attribute does not appear in the single car page. How do I add new specification fields in single car page?? Please check the attachment for better understanding.

Hi @ranamashud1,

Please contact the author of the theme, the theme author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks

I want to update the Revus theme. Plz give me the link of updated version of the theme zip file.

Hi @ranamashud1,

You can use Envato Market WordPress Plugin to get auto update features. This plugin helps customers receive updates to their premium wordpress Themes & Plugins purchased through Envato Market (ThemeForest & CodeCanyon).
you can download the plugin from here:

otherwise you can download the update version from Envato Market Downloads page and update manually using ftp.

Note: Better to keep a full backup before doing the update.

Thanks

We are facing the error in establishing API connection shared in
the attachment. Although we have valid product key and item ID no theme item could be added. Plz check and help us out.

Envato API personal token:

You can generate Envato API personal token here . Please make sure you set required Token permissions. It may prompt you to sign into your Envato account

Before you create a new token the following 3 permissions should be selected from the list of permission available on the Token page.

1. View and search Envato sites (checked by default)
  2. Download the user’s purchased items
  3. List purchases the user has made

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Thanks, correctly Connected Evanto Market API. But Revus updated Theme cannot be downloaded with item ID. Plz check …

Hi @ranamashud1, I can’t see any collector (Buyer) badge in your profile. To get download/update features you have to create token from the original purchaser account.