Curators

I started to think that some curators aren’t doing their job well. This year they sent back 7 of my projects. This situation started to bother me a lot. Isn’t an expert required to supervise the curators?

Have you ever considered the possibility that problem may not be with “curators” (or reviewers - as we call them here), but that your items are simply not good enough to be approved?

2 Likes

While I am producing a project, I am searching which projects are most interesting. Then I create a project. I am trying very hard to make the project useful. Do you think this project is bad?

In fact, commenting here is not suitable for a themeforest seller at all. I would prefer it to be commented by an expert on after effects.

Right, I can’t comment specifically on this items since I am not VideoHive author. I am just talking about a general mindset to have when you are trying to sell anything on a marketplace like this.

Anyway, hopefully some VideHive author will chime in with some feedback.

1 Like

Hi. I’m an Adobe Certified Expert in After Effects. Have you ever considered the possibility that problem may not be with “curators” (or reviewers - as we call them here), but that your items are simply not good enough to be approved?

6 Likes

It would be easier to help you out if you would show some examples of your templates

1 Like

Which project? You are not showing any of your works here, so with nothing to see we can’t give you accurate feedback.

Nice one :slight_smile:

Smart quote:

“Sometimes you have to get to a point of total frustration, before you’ll be ready to make a big change. Don’t wait for what anyone else should do but hasn’t yet and likely won’t. Instead, look for what is up to you and what you can do to change the situation for the better…”

1 Like

Thank you!

:sweat_smile:

First two seconds are enough to understand rejection. From visual and animation stand points this is poorly executed piece

Thank you!

In my opinion, it´s way too basic and poor about shapes and animation, motion should be smoother if you´re gonna use some kind of ripple effect. And take into consideration that there are tons of these logos already on Videohive and with much better execution, design, motion.

1 Like

Thank you!

:+1: