CSS of Main Menu in Militarology Theme - border-box

Hello. I am re-building our non-profits site w/ the Militarology theme here: http://jn6.946.myftpupload.com/

I’m wanting to “smash together” the main menu on the desktop/laptop version so all of the navigation shows without the “3 dots” (and remove the hover border). It seems like there is a box-sizing:border-box on the menu-item that is causing the additional padding that is giving such a separation of each item…and I can’t figure out how to remove it. The only place I can find it is in “Theme Editor -> css -> _styles.css” which is a generated file that I don’t want to change. Is there a way to over-ride this in the “Customize -> Additional CSS”?

Also…my home page is defaulting to “stretch row and content”…any ideas for how to change it to just “stretch row”. I have all rows set to “default”…changing to “stretch row” still loads on the screen as “stretch row and content.” I have made columns as a workaround…but, then it doesn’t quite show up right on mobile (the TIME video and mailing list aren’t centered).

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author hope they will helped!

Thanks!