Crowdfunding Wordpress Plugin

I have been searching for a WP plugin that would allow a person to add a simple plugin to any WP site and instantly turn it into a full feature rich crowdfunding website like www.Kickstarter.com or www.RocketHub.com or www.CrowdCube.com. I have found www.IgnitionDeck.com but it only allows for one project at a time not a full crowdfunding website with the plugin. Does anyone plan on coding a plugin like this or does one already exist here on Code Canyon?

i wait for the same thing

This? http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/personal-fundraiser/

i buyed this:

is ok…

Thanks for the links but do these offer the ability to build an entire crowdfunding platform for hundreds or thousands of crowdfunders all trying to get funding for their individual project like www.Kickstarter.com?

There’s a brand new awesome theme on TF that does that.

This thread is now in › Item Requests

Thank you for saying that our theme is awesome :smiley:

Hey Sorsonr! Thank so much for suggesting our latest crowdfunding WordPress theme, we have a bunch of new themes coming out so be sure to keep checking over the next week or so :slight_smile:

AppThemer said

Hey Sorsonr! Thank so much for suggesting our latest crowdfunding WordPress theme, we have a bunch of new themes coming out so be sure to keep checking over the next week or so :slight_smile:

Man, you made an awesome job on this theme! I like seeing great items like this one

juancho3000 said

i buyed this:

is ok…

Thanks juancho3000, we’ve been working on this plugin for 18 months and are very proud of the way it has helped the community. More than 8 million raised to date with IgnitionDeck.