Create & Win $2,000 in our Envato Elements contest

[Updated some description ]
I used some items from elements and make a concept for agency photography landing page. This concept combine classic and elegant with variation border shape.

Free Item envato elements :
Photo :

Handwriting Font :

Premium envato elements used for the entry:
Logo :

Photos :

Icons :

3 Likes

Uploading…
Items used:

Fresh mojito drink by klenova on Envato Elements
Download Fresh mojito drink Photos by klenova. Subscribe to Envato Elements for unlimited Photos downloads for a single monthly fee. Subscribe and Download now!

Items Used:

Wedding by EpicStockMedia on Envato Elements
Download Wedding Photos by EpicStockMedia. Subscribe to Envato Elements for unlimited Photos downloads for a single monthly fee. Subscribe and Download now!

1 Like

Items used:

elements.envato.com Through the viewfinder. by Janne_Amunet on Envato Elements Download Through the viewfinder. Photos by Janne_Amunet. Subscribe to Envato Elements for unlimited Photos downloads for a single monthly fee. Subscribe and Download now! elements.envato.com Bird House Script by amtypes on Envato Elements Download Bird House Script Fonts by amtypes. Subscribe to Envato Elements for unlimited Fonts downloads for a single monthly fee. Subscribe and Download now!

Hipster woman with retro film camera by arthurhidden on Envato Elements
Download Hipster woman with retro film camera Photos by arthurhidden. Subscribe to Envato Elements for unlimited Photos downloads for a single monthly fee. Subscribe and Download now!

1 Like

Items used:

Family Walking Field Nature Togetherness Concept by Rawpixel on Envato Elements
Download Family Walking Field Nature Togetherness Concept Photos by Rawpixel. Subscribe to Envato Elements for unlimited Photos downloads for a single monthly fee. Subscribe and Download now!

1 Like

Hello all!
This is my entry, a cover for Τerry Pratchett’s Discworld:

Information about the entry:
The Discworld is the fictional setting for all of Terry Pratchett’s Discworld fantasy novels. It consists of a slightly convex disc (complete with edge-of-the-world drop-off and consequent waterfall) resting on the backs of four huge elephants which are in turn standing on the back of an enormous turtle, named Great A’Tuin, (similar to Chukwa or Akupara from Hindu mythology, though “world turtles” are common to many disparate cosmologies) as it slowly swims through space.

The Discworld is a fantasy land in the Tolkien and Brothers Grimm mould, complete with witches, wizards, dragons, trolls, and dwarfs; however, over time it has largely evolved into its own distinct culture, as its denizens find more sophisticated ways to outgrow their narrative conventions. The Disc is heavily influenced by magic and, while having similarities to (and in some cases, based on) planet Earth, it (generally) conforms to its own laws of physics.

Pratchett first explored the idea of a disc-shaped world in the novel Strata (1981).

Discworld Wiki

Personal Thoughts:
By the minute I saw the turtle and elephant photo files, the first image that came to my mind was the great artwork behind Terry Pratchett’s novels. So I realized that it would worth the effort to give it a try, and perhaps have a good result, which I hope it turned out well. It was a very difficult project, but it was really challenging to combine all the photos together and finally illustrating and coloring the final composition.

Free envato elements used:

Premium envato elements used for the entry:

Premium envato elements used for the preview file:

Detailed view of the entry: HQ image
So this is it, I am very happy this is finally over, the rest is up to your judgement, and thank you very much for watching!

Good luck all!
:dark_sunglasses:

9 Likes

nice!

WHooooar!

GAME CHANGER!!!

2 Likes

absolutely brilliant. well done!

1 Like

who doesn’t love Bob Ross. Although I’m disappointed there isn’t an afro buried somewhere in this. :wink:

2 Likes

Entry for contest: Movie poster concept

Hello everyone !

Here is my entry for contest. I try to show potential how everyone can design through envato elements. It is just free elements imagine that you are using more premium cool stuffs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Free envato elements used:

1 Like

Has the deadline changed or just the timezone, resulting a different date because of time difference?

Thank you very much!!!

:smiley: Thank you very much!!!

Amazing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you very much!!!

used asset :

3 Likes

used asset :

1 Like

used asset :

1 Like

used assets :