Create large volume of 20 second video promos for apps

We are looking for freelancers to create 20 second video promos for apps. There is a large volume of videos so we are looking for many freelancers. Please contact rratnam@ballard-tighe.com and include portfolio links and details.

Hello. I’m a freelance designer working mainly in Aftereffects. Here’s a the link to samples of my AE video work.

Let me know if you’re interested in working with me and what you have in mind for these videos.

Take care.

/peter

Sorry for not contacting you earlier but we are in the process of setting up this project. I have more details about this freelance work .The rate is $100/video with the possibility of 15-20 videos per month depending on quality and accuracy. Here are two samples of the types of video: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dvlid3ctdptjovc/AAAuv2GFItVzZ1qP4Es46rDSa?dl=0

We need someone to produce the videos from start to finish either using a template or using transitions from the content we provide. We would provide the general idea for the content and screenshots for the app. Send me an e-mail if you would like to discuss more. Can you e-mail me instead of through this message board. I don’t check this forum as much. Thanks. Rebecca (rratnam@ballard-tighe.com).

Rebecca Ratnam