Create and share an image using the FREE Portrait Oil Painting Sketch Photoshop Action and win $500-worth of prizes

Original:

After:

Original:

After:

Original:

After:

Original:

After:

Original:

After:

Before

After

BEFORE

After

We’ve reached our deadline!

Thank you so much for everyone’s awesome entries!

We’ll be back with the results by October 13, 2017. In the meantime, we’ll lock this thread to ensure we don’t get any late entries.

Good luck to everyone who entered and big thanks once again to haicamon for making the Portrait Oil Painting Sketch Photoshop Action free during the contest period! :star:

1 Like

Many congratulations to all our winners

Special thanks to Portrait Oil Painting Sketch Photoshop Action author haicamon for helping to select all the winning entries. Haicamon writes, “All the designers put their best efforts into these entries and I really appreciate it. It was really difficult to select the winners because every entry showed great work. Here are my favorite three that stood out however.”

:trophy: Grand Prize Winner:

Model Portrait by @U_Design

Before:

After:

Prize

• $250
  • Won a Contest community badge

:2nd_place_medal: Runner-up:

Koi Carp by @sly69

Before:

After:

Prize

• $150

:3rd_place_medal: Third Place:

South Asian Lady by @avsprem

Before:

After:

Prize

• $100

Thank you so much again to everyone who entered, some lovely entries. We will be in touch with the winners very soon! :star:

Congratulations again to all our winners! :trophy:

1 Like

Congrats for all winner prizes!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My congratulations to the great winner @U_Design, to @avsprem, and thank you very much to both Envato and @haicamon for his great photoshop action. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks JeriTeam…

1 Like

Thanks /
My congratulations to the great winner great work - @U_Design,sly69 and thank you very much Envato and @haicamon.

thank you JeriTeam :blush:

1 Like

Congrats to all winners!!!

Thans to all of you guys. You guys are amazing and also the Envato Team is just incredible. Congratulations to the winners. :smiley:

Congrats to the winners…

Thanks.