Create and share an image using the FREE Portrait Oil Painting Sketch Photoshop Action and win $500-worth of prizes

Before :

After :

3 Likes

Hello!

Before :

After :

2 Likes

There is a story behind every abandoned wreckage, I tried to show the emotions i feel staring this image.

Before-

After-
myentry

5 Likes

Before

After

1 Like

Original

Before (Mixart 2 Photoshop Action)

After (Portrail Oil Painting)

3 Likes

1 Like

IMPORTANT: Please be sure to post your original, untouched photo AND the new image you create, with each entry you post.

This then gives us the option of presenting “before and after” shots in our winners and highlights roundup. I’ve only just added this stipulation/rule so that’s why no-one has done it yet but it will be required for prize eligibility from this point forward. I apologize for this afterthought and not thinking of this sooner. Original announcement has been updated.

@persimmonn @JeriTeam @U_Design @graphiccrew @saranshvfx @Mrunner @dirty_dollar @actionart @sly69

For all those that have already entered, I’m so sorry for any inconvenience, I apologize. Would you mind editing your existing entries and include the original photo too? Here’s how to do it if you are not sure. If you cannot update your entry and need help, please send me a PM with a link to your original photo and I would be glad to help update your entry. Again, really sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks everyone for understanding! :raised_hand:

1 Like

Hi @MarcosBrito Yes - please post your entry right here in this forum thread. Be sure to post your BEFORE (original photo) and AFTER image. Many thanks!

@graphiccrew @JeriTeam Yes to both! :thumbsup:

Photo Resources

As well as purchases / downloads from PhotoDune and Envato Elements, you may also use your own photos, or free photos anywhere online. Always check photo licensing and usage before downloading and using any images online. Here are some online resources for free photos to get you started:

Albumarium.com :camera: compfight.com :camera: getrefe.tumblr.com :camera: gratisography.com:camera: highresolution.photography:camera: littlevisuals.co :camera: nos.twnsnd.co :camera: pexels.com :camera: photopin.com :camera: splitshire.com :camera: superfamous.com :camera: unsplash.com

1 Like

Before

After

1 Like

7 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Before:

After:

1 Like

yes brother