Create and share an image using the FREE Portrait Oil Painting Sketch Photoshop Action and win $500-worth of prizes

portrait-painting-contest-700px

We want you to create an image using the FREE Portrait Oil Painting Photoshop Action in exchange for some awesome prizes!

What we’re looking for

We want you to create and share an image using the Portrait Oil Painting Sketch Photoshop Action. Author haicamon is kindly making the item FREE throughout our contest period so you can download, experiment, create, and share, and get the chance to win some awesome prizes along the way!

![image](upload://A9VFLsykdVZypedXsaW5djbOFRf.png)

How to Enter

• Download the free Photoshop action here.
  • Watch the tutorial explaining how to use the action.
  • Share what you create right here in the official contest thread.
  • You must include/post your BEFORE and AFTER shot. i.e. the original photo AND the new image you create.
  • Optional: You may add/include other assets or elements in your design too if you wish (graphics, photos, typography etc…)
  • You can enter as many times as you like.

Prizes & Judging

We’re giving away some awesome prizes!

• Grand Prize
    • $250 Paypal / Payoneer
    • Won a Contest community badge
  • Second place
    • $150 Paypal / Payoneer
  • Third place
    • $100 Paypal / Payoneer

Our judges will be looking for eye-catching results and creativity using the Photoshop action.

See our full terms and conditions.

Important Dates

• Launch: Monday, September 11, 2017
  • Deadline: Monday, October 2, 2017 (11pm AEST)
  • Winners Announced by: October 13, 2017.

About the Author

profile-image-haicamon

Many thanks to haicamon for making this item available for free! Check out some of the other amazing Photoshop Actions by haicamon available in his portfolio:

Good luck!

6 Likes

Nice contest!!! I will make it, regards.

Hmm its, great…I’ll to,have fun

Hi… Is there any Entry form…we need to fill ?

Hi @MANOJROUTH, good to see you! No entry form, you just post your entry right here in this thread. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Before:

After:

3 Likes

Before:

After :

4 Likes

Hello! :slight_smile:
Is the image posted here?

My entry :slight_smile:

Before:
animal_before

After:

Regards.

2 Likes

Before:

After:

1 Like

Before:

After:

Really it’s Great… :slight_smile:

Before:

After:

1 Like

Before:
usa_before

After:
usa

Before:

After:

Thanks,

may I use photo from unsplash?

You can use images from anywhere as long as you’re not infringing anybody’s copyright. As all the images on Unsplash are in the public domain (as far as I’m aware) that should be no problem.

Do I can use elements envato photos? maybe I wrong upload here contest :frowning: