Create a Halloween Character using the Envato Logo and win the Mega-Rare HalloWinner Badge

“Wilma” by mloniero

Digital
envato-witch

7 Likes

“Lumpy the Pumpkin” by mloniero

Digital

2 Likes

Wow, you guys are on the ball!

Congratulations to @wolfscript @4xtrot and @IndWorks - you’ve just won an Envato sticker! I’ll be in touch shortly to get your address. Well done and great entries, keep 'em coming! :smiley:

8 Likes

@mloniero I love what you did with the witch’s nose, nice work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

“NightAto” _by liqa

DigitalENVATO EXLUSIVE LIQAROUND_Happy Halloween

6 Likes

@INVEDION @mloniero Hey guys, I appreciate the feedback. I had to remove the conversation however as it’s actually against our terms. These decisions are not always easy but the community guidelines help to create and maintain a fair, respectful, and focused environment for all creatives irrespective of beliefs and backgrounds. Please help one another to keep this contest thread focused on the actual contest so it remains on-topic. Thanks for understanding and for your co-operation. :thumbsup:

1 Like

@liqa Love the yawning pumpkin, he looks so sleepy! Very clever use of the logo for the leaves and the moon!

2 Likes

“Smiley Halloween” by avsprem

8 Likes

@avsprem That little fella is like Dracula, Sloth, and Elivs Presley rolled into one, cute! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@memoangeles When there’s something strange. In your neghborhood. Who ya gonna call? Monstrato! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for letting me know about this, Scott! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you…

1 Like

HalloPumpkin _by CreativeCG_Digital

envato-logo

6 Likes

“Piranhalloween” _by liqa

.thank

16 Likes

“Eye Halloween” by avsprem