Cover Image Could not be processed. Is it a valid image file?

:grinning: can be you re-submit should empty cover.

I did that, but there is still the issue

• Cover Image is required

:frowning:

I would like to recommend please contact Author support and let them know the issue. please attached screenshots of the error you are getting when trying to include Cover image. Support team will check it and will guide you. Also request them to put some tips in the upload form under the field Cover Image about how to upload the Cover Image. Thanks

Hi, same problem here! I did the exact step of solutions from previous author, but it didn’t work. I already send ticket to envato to look this problem. I think this bug from envato, which need to fix ASAP. I will let you know, If I have the reply

1 Like

hi, how to contact them? can u share their email please

Submit requests here: https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Support Envato. everyone try it

Hi there

Oliver here, I’m happy to take a look at this.

I took a close look at the image but I couldn’t find any issues with it.
I did find out we made maintenance on our servers that could’ve interfered with this item upload process.

According to the team in charge the service should be restored by now.

Can you please try again and let me know if you still have issues?

Thanks

I try submit but still not working.

1 Like

Hi, I just tried it, but still not working as well.

I think. we need to wait time the problem will be solved soon.

Hey guys, just a note to let you know we are aware of this issue and can recreate it. I have notified our tech team regarding your open tickets. Hopefully we will have a solution soon, but it may not be until Monday. Have a safe and restful weekend!

5 Likes

I just write this after resubmiting my last item and still get the issue with the same notificaition error. Hope you can fix it in soon. Thanks

Hi everyone,

We have authors successfully uploading kits today - please try to submit yours now.

Hi Vail,

I just tried it, but It still not working for me. eventough, I am using 3:2 Cover Image with JPG Format.

Hello @vailjoy, thanks for your response, but i still get the same warning.

Please review the following issues that occurred

• Cover Image is required
  • Cover Image Could not be processed. Is it a valid image file?

Try again. Same error message… :sweat_smile:!
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 11.43.06 AM|675x355

Still not working and failed

Hi @vailjoy,

In the form for the ‘Cover Image’ field there are tips (Must be 3:2. Recommended 2340 x 1560 px) but there were no tips on what types of image will be accepted and what type of file (.jpg/.png/.zip) should upload. If there will place more tips for the cover image (the image format and what type of file should upload) will be more helpful to authors.

Thanks

yes correct, i agree with you, hope the team will give us more directions

I came again to check the error, now this time when I tried to upload my item, it just stuck in processing image, without any warning. I think, the IT Team is working to reengineering the system. But, I may suggest that Envato should put Red Notice at their website that announce which their system is in maintenance, therefore, the authors and customers are not questioning again.

Hello everyone, has there been any progress regarding this cover image issue?
I tried uploading last night, and still getting the same error.