Coupon XL theme not able to install | my website

Hi,

I am Vignesh from India,

I Purchased the Coupon XL theme full set worth $39.,

I wish to install the same in my website,

Buy there is a error message during the installation,

Here above i attached the screen shot, the error message is - Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed.

Kindly help me to solve the issue and install the theme in the website.,

Thanks Vignesh,

you can check this helpful article stylesheet error

Hi @Vigneswaran_S,

I had to edit your post cause personal information are permissible to write here(Envato Forum).
Please ensure that will not happen in future.

This is Envato Forum Rules.
https://forums.envato.com/tos

Thanks!

Tried in that way also, not yet resolved,

Tried in that way also,
not yet resolved,

please help.,

I Used the wordpress instable file only - ZIP,

Got installed, but i am not able to use the Myprofile and register, login pages,

can you guide me to activate the same,

Please check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support. If you have still problem with the theme then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author. Contact Author and let them know because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality.

I am not able to get this tabs in my website,

Please help

Hi,

You can getting touch with WP expert from Envato Studio They will help you to solved your issue.

Or still have any other question.
Getting touch with Envato Customer Success
They would like to assist you.

Thanks!

have you checked dashboard => General Settings
is there have you checked “Anyone can register”? If not please make checked and if your theme has functionality to show that portion then hope that portion will display. Thanks

1 Like

Almsot certainly this is in theme options but general theme specifc questions need to go via the author https://themeforest.net/item/couponxl-coupons-deals-discounts-wp-theme/10721950/support

Hey Champ,

Thank You Very much, as you advise I changed the settings, now it is working fine,

Thank you.,

1 Like