Couldn't find the theme I want. A customized Timeline Theme.

Hello,

I would simply like to create a website where I take articles from other websites and arrange them in a more organized matter, kind of like a time-line if you will.

eg BMW
[5Series] 10.5.18 (Article) --> 11.5.18 (Article) --> 12.5.18 (Article) -->15.5.18 (Article)
[7Series] 10.5.18 (Article) --> 11.5.18 (Article) --> 12.5.18 (Article) -->15.5.18 (Article)
MERCEDES
[S-Class] 10.5.18 (Article) --> 11.5.18 (Article) --> 12.5.18 (Article) -->15.5.18 (Article)
[E-Class] 10.5.18 (Article) --> 11.5.18 (Article) --> 12.5.18 (Article) -->15.5.18 (Article)

I have searched for time-line themes, but what most seem to do is to supply like a single time line covering one page from top to bottom.
What I would like is to have are SEVERAL time-lines fall under one page where I can scroll to the right to see the remaining articles.

In my opinion the way to go is to view a snippet of that website’s page/article. If you want to continue reading, clicking on the ‘thumbnail’ will redirect you to that website.

What I definitely do not want:

1. parallax effect as I scroll
  2. Large snippets (most themes I saw where 1-3 article snippets cover the whole page) I would like something smaller (10-15 articles can be covered in 1 page).

I also noticed from my research on Timeline themes is that most of them although started in 2013-015, the last update was in 2017.

Thank you.

MORE DETAILS
Sample Themes

SAMPLE THEMES I DO NOT WANT

SAMPLE THEMES I LEAN MORE TOWARDS

Thanks

Only way to find the perfect one. Build one from scratch with the exact functionality you want :slight_smile:
Is this for a carpedia or something similar ?

It has nothing to do with cars, I gave that just as an example. I have no idea about carpedia or how it works.
I’m sure I can find a theme and tweak it a little (from the Dev.) or add some additional plugins or something to make it do what I want it to.