Could not publish the Shopify theme template (Planet) on Shopify platform.

Hello to everyone, After download and publish (Planet) Shopify them template. the process completes successfully, but when previewing the website pages all the contents are disabled and can’t click on them.

I tried other themes it works successfully. any one the problem happen whit him and find a solution.

There should be a problem then with your template. Try to download the template from trusted source.

It has been downloaded from the same Envato website.

You should contact the support agent then, I am not sure how I can help you with this.

There are several potential reasons of your query and solutions to consider. First, ensure that the theme was installed correctly without any errors, following the provided documentation. Double-check that all required files are uploaded correctly. Next, check if the theme requires additional configuration steps after installation, as some themes may have specific settings that need to be adjusted for the content to be enabled and clickable.

It’s also possible that there is a conflict between the theme and any installed apps or plugins. Try temporarily disabling all apps/plugins and see if the issue persists. If the problem is resolved, enable them one by one to identify the conflicting one and contact the app developer for assistance. Additionally, ensure that you have the latest version of the Planet Shopify theme, as updates often address bugs and compatibility issues. Confirm the theme’s compatibility with your Shopify version, considering that Shopify updates can affect theme compatibility.