Costumer gave negative review because they just don't know how to use template.

Hi everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well.

I wanted to reach out and share some recent experiences I’ve had with negative reviews on my templates. Recently, I received negative feedback from two different customers, both citing difficulties in using the templates as the primary reason for their dissatisfaction.

In one instance, a customer expressed frustration due to their lack of familiarity with template usage. They found the template challenging to navigate and customize to their needs. Similarly, another customer, after purchasing a lower-priced ASP.Net template, requested a more expensive Template Kit for free, threatening to leave a negative review otherwise.

Is there any solution to how can I get a positive review? Or can I contact support regarding this?

I read the review your customer left on your aspnet template and there’s nothing you can do about it. However the review itself is very vague and senseless. I doubt this will have a negative impact on your sales. I reckon the other review is similar so just move on and don’t worry about it too much.

Contact Envato support, explain the situation with the screenshots and request removal of the comments/review

I just got removed one review few weeks ago for similar issue. The buyer purchased the item and after an hour without any contacting or asking questions, claimed the item is broken.

2 Likes