Corporate rejected, what is it wrong? Thank you!

Thank you! Yes, there are pss and psr series (pss used to be cool, like pss-51, modern one is more like synth for kids). Just in case, i didn’t mean your track sounds exactly like those, it is a big approximation. What i meant is just the overall vibe, because of some sounds. Anyways, good luck and keep on moving!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :wink:

2 Likes

Hello,
Do I need to create a new topic or I can show my rejected corporate here?
I think my question is improving this conversation, thats why I’ll show you :slight_smile:
I’ve had rejects before, and I knew something about what was wrong, but I can’t even guess here. Help please!

Hi @rinatkin,

I try to say the main points that you can improve in my opinion:
0:16 - the sound of ‘chimes’ is a little bit irritating (too high frequencies)
1:12 - I hear low toms or percussions on the drum line, these are a bit out and loud.
In general the piano sound needs more reverberation, the ending part is suspended (it’s better to return on the tonic) and I think the track is too long, I suggest you to remain around 2 min.

Best wishes! :slight_smile:

I just read this on my phone without listening to the actual track (doesn’t work for some reason), but I have also experienced issues with the NI Rickenbacker bass. A friend told me that this was a known error for that particular instrument. I think there is a sample delay setting that you can max out in one or the other direction in the actual instrument. After I tried that it worked for me. You probably get better help if you Google Rickenbacker NI delay… Just wanted to let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much @HitSoundProductions for your feedback! :slight_smile:

I removed the track from SoundCloud, but you can hear something from this short clip I posted some days ago:

"Now I decided to play one piano chord per bar, so this is the result:

In this example sound only bass, piano, drums (and the synth on intro)…
I don’t hear problem of syncro, maybe I’m wrong again…" :slight_smile:

Many thanks, best wishes and Happy New Year! :smiley:

I think your basic idea on this track is good and works. When it comes to production, I think some automation,
risers or other ear candy would help the track move forward even more. All in all I think the track has potential. So keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your comment, very kind! :slight_smile:
I will try to follow your advices, I hope to improve this basic idea! Many cheers!

Could you maybe just move the bass track overall a bit before the beat? It still sounds off to me in a rhythmical sense! Hmm …

1 Like

Thank you @anon68231208 for your interest, but I decided to focus my attention on new ideas, because I had two rejection with this track, then it’s better to make something different…

Thank you again, very kind! :slight_smile:

2 Likes