Corporate Has Been Rejected Help Me

Corporate Has Been Rejected Help Me

then, I give you my opinion that could be valid or not! on the jungle audio market there is much worse corporate music than this one also in terms of mix! in my opinion it’s a good track! The hypotheses for which it may have been rejected may in my opinion be three!
1: too repetitive, there are variations but very small! maybe you could start the tambourine afterwards and not immediately as in your case! the violin section is too far back and therefore little perceived! I would also lower the sweep!
2: the mix, but also here as I repeat to you on the market there are songs that sound much worse than this!
3: are you sure that the rejection is not due to the mistake of the category and in the track upload section?

1 Like

Hi.
In my humble opinion I agree with Alex-Producciones.
When the track starts playing it seems that everything is fine. She is attractive, I like the composition and the sound.
It has many possibilities.
What happens, in my opinion, is that the bars go by and those possibilities do not develop. It stays the same with a little bit different each time.
Sure there are tracks like that here or of less quality but I think that the quality standards that are sought here now are much higher than those that were when those tracks entered a few years ago.
In my experience I am not only inspired by tracks from here with best sellers, which are well made but can be a bit old, but I also listen to the latest that comes in because I understand that it comes with the quality standard of now.
I hope I have helped.
Greetings.

1 Like