Corel Draw 12 & X3 file problem

i try and open it with the X3 it tells me the following " File K:/…cdr contains an invalid object.
Than i have a selection to choose the following ABORT - RETRY - IGNORE
ABORT It just aborts the loading and thats it !
RETRY It crashes and Corel ARM laods up, tried selecting continue working but it still crashes
IGNORE It crashes and Corel ARM laods up, tried selecting continue working but it still crashes
Tried also the import command but still no go.
Is there some sort of utility to fix this issue please

I encountered such a problem, but has not been able to resolve it in any way. If such a file is then opened backup and tried to pull out their best.

I’m not totally certain and can’t easily create a crash file to test, but try Start > Run > %TEMP% and I think you may find the file there.
Note that it will be a file with a name like @@@CDR.TMP and you will need to rename it to have .CDR at the end before you can use it. You also need to save the restored file somewhere useful (not in the temp folder, where is likely to be deleted later).
Also look in the same folder as your original file for@@@CDR.TMP, and for names like cor1.cdr
http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/i-am-having-a-problem-trying-to-open-a-cdr-file/179686