Copyright claim on YouTube by HAAWK for a 3rd Party On behalf of lucafrancini

I downloaded a sound track from envato elements created by @lucafrancini

Now the music is getting a content ID claim on Youtube from HAAWK for a 3rd Party On behalf of Bransboynd

Can you please clear this claim and whitelist my channel @lucafrancini?

Youtube channel - Captain RoBear - YouTube

Video in question - LIVE | Spelljammer: Light of Xaryxis | Episode 19 | Captain RoBear Dungeons & Dragons Actual Play

Item Title: Dark Synth Horror 80s
Item URL: Dark Synth Horror 80s, Royalty Free Music Track - Envato Elements
Item ID: QMK3UPE
Author Username: lucafrancini
Licensee: Robert Foeste
Registered Project Name: Cyberpunk D&D
License Date: December 31st, 2021
Item License Code: P48JXLNY9G

Thank You!

Are you sure you’re getting a claim on behalf of Bransboynd or it was a typo? It should be on behalf of Luca Francini.

Hello Captain, assuming that you wrote the wrong author name (Bransboynd) I’ve sent the request to remove the claim.

I see you’re tagging every author here in the forums, please note this is not the correct workflow.
See this article on how to deal with Content ID:

You’ll see in the above article that Haawk has its own claim release form you can fill and submit.

In addition, Elements subscribers don’t have access to author support:

Obviously this doesn’t mean that authors will necessarily ignore any request of help, but it means that support shouldn’t be taken for granted.

I’ll also forward the request to Haawk to whitelist your channel since you’re a subscriber, but like somebody else already stated this is not something that authors have the power to approve and it’s ultimately up to YouTube.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Sorry that was a typo. I appreciate the link to the third party content IDs. I’ve been with envato for around 4-5 years of content creation and have been using YT’s content clearance process with ease until about the last year. Artists have started claiming songs under different names and different song titles and has really made my life difficult getting my videos cleared. I create 4 hour long dynamicallly soundtracked D&D actual plays, so when I sit down to clear a single video I’m usually clearing 20 plus song licenses. You can see where this time adds up exponentially. This was my response to find the best way to get some of that process automated. Thanks for steering me in the right direction and as always appreciate the great music that brings our stories to life!

1 Like

Glad it helped! Also, good news, I got the confirmation from Haawk that the channel is now whitelisted!

1 Like