Copyright after purchase

After purchasing TAMPLATE from the site I actually pay and the product is mine right? Can I make changes to it and not write anything about copyright? For me I fought and I can do anything I want with it?

You can make changes etc. as you need BIT there are limitations around how many times/how you use an item (will vary depending on the item), and you can’t claim copyright, even if it has been modified

So if I buy TAMPLATE then I can actually make changes to it and also could build sites for others with the same TAMPLATE? Plus I do not have to mention that there is copyright?

Yes you can do this but need a separate copy/license per website that you build

Ok, but can I buy the same TAMPLATE with the same user? Will he not write to me that I have already purchased this product or something?

Yes you can - just buy multiple copies. For some themes and templates this will be necessary as they require registering to work fully and ensure it is only used for one website

Ok and last question please, the payment I make is one-time right? Isn’t there an extra charge sometime or a monthly cost or something?

Not if you buy from themeforest - that is lifetime.

You get 6 month support (check policy for limitations) and lifetime updates as long as the item is for sale on the marketplace

i buy:

1. Centrum - Responsive Admin Template

1. Rashid - Wedding and Event Planner HTML Template

The support does not interest me I do not need it as long as I have the files I know how to operate them … I buy the TAMPLATES just for the design …
So I have some extra charge to collect in the future?

No that’s it once you buy those you have access for lifetime

Bear in mind that authors can remove items at their will and access to download items will be removed too if that happens

Ok they can remove details but only from the download files right? … I mean if I downloaded the files and they are on my computer they no longer have access to those files and no matter what future changes they make it does not affect what I have already downloaded correctly?

Ok they can remove details but only from the download files right? … I mean if I downloaded the files and they are on my computer they no longer have access to those files and no matter what future changes they make it does not affect what I have already downloaded correctly?

Nobody can alter already downloaded files of course.

ok TNX :slight_smile: