Copper metallic ink

I’m Seeking a wholesale print broker that can Print Metallic Copper Ink on Non Coated Stock.
Its Cannot be Foil it needs to be Ink.

Can anyone recommend a Good wholesale Partner For this.

Metallic inks on uncoated stock don’t look metallic after printing since the uncoated stock absorbs a lot of the color. If you want the metallic look, you’re better off using a coated stock or a foil, you could use a coated stock so you get the metallic feel and then use a spot UV varnish on the areas where you want a matt or uncoated look. I don’t think it’s possible to get a metallic ink to look metallic on uncoated stock.
Another alternative for a metallic ink is to use metallic paper like this http://www.morningprint.com/product/card.php?acode=20

Thanks For the suggestions however my Client already has Items that Have to be Matched.
He has Business Cards Printed on 130lb White Paper that has been printed Ivory and Copper metallic. The Metallic is some what muted but its the look the client is after.

There is a Pantone ink, with silver and gold “color” But is’t look good i guess, i can not show you on internet. You must touch it smell it to feel the difference.

IVIilkman said

Thanks For the suggestions however my Client already has Items that Have to be Matched.
He has Business Cards Printed on 130lb White Paper that has been printed Ivory and Copper metallic. The Metallic is some what muted but its the look the client is after.

Then any printer that will print spot colors will be able to do the job, you just need to get the right pantone match color, I know the Pantone color for copper is either 876U or 875U (the one is a darker copper). The pantone colors for spot jobs have either a 'U' or a 'C' after the color, the 'U' stands for uncoated and the 'C' stands for coated. But you'll have a much happier client if you can get the sample to a printer and get them to match the copper as you can also make up custom metallics with Pantone if you print a metallic color with any of the regular colors.

Most of the online printing services would need you to specify the colors, so you would need to find a printer that will match your sample, rather than you taking the risk and getting the color incorrect.