Cool! Phil is Pheatured. Well done mate.

Congrats to Phil, one of the most helpful, encouraging, and positive people in the audio community. Wishing you many sales on this awesome track. Woot! High five buddy. :hand:

9 Likes

Well deserved for a great music community guy! Good luck with sales Phil!

1 Like

Nice one Phil - best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! Definitely one of the coolest authors here.

1 Like

Congratulations, Phil! You’ve more than earned it. As a new author starting back in April I quickly saw that this guy is one of the most helpful, encouraging and valuable members of the community.

Good luck with the PHeatured file, Phil - they chose a good one :wink:

1 Like

Congrats Phil. You were the first member of the AJ community to leave feedback for me. You’re one of the best members of this community.

1 Like

Congrats Phil! Enjoy this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats nicely done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! I’m feeling very flattered.

Easy to be positive with all the talent and positivity around here. Some of you guys who have posted in this thread have been the biggest motivation to me. :wink: So, back at ya!

Currently, I’m trying to let go of expectations I have for my featured file. Whatever happens, happens.

What it comes down to is that I’m still grateful to a part of this community after 4 years.

The dream of composing full-time has become a reality. Thank you all and Envato.

Onward and upward!

3 Likes

One of the most supportive, consistent and cool persons on AJ for sure! You deserve it @PhilLarson !

1 Like

Congrats Phil!

1 Like

Well deserved, Phil!

1 Like

Indeed deserved Phil! Warm Congrats & Enjoy the exposure! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats, extra exposure brings big extra sales! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats Phil!!!

1 Like

Congrats on the feature, Phil! It’s an awesome track! Great ideas and uplifting. :+1:

I wish you many many deserved sales!

1 Like

Way to go being awesome Phil!

1 Like