Contesting DMCA claims

Yesterday, I’ve sent a message to envato support team. Today, they replied and got my product back! Thanks for your suggestions. But one more thing, my earnings is still frozen. Any idea? Thanks again :slight_smile:

Same here. I’m going to write to Envato and ask them about it. Hopefully, they’ll unfreeze my earnings.

1 Like

Please let me know what happens next. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello sir,

What happened next? Did envato unfreeze your earnings? Please reply. Thanks.

Yes, my funds have been restored.

2 Likes

Hello friend,
I just got an email about DMCA Takedown,
all I did is replied this email…,
it’s enough or I have to do something else? I need your advice

Thank you

Send a proper Counter DMCA put back notice. instead of a simple reply which will do nothing.

1 Like

Thank you
any link?

Try https://lumendatabase.org/counter_notices/new

Also, there’s a mail telling you exactly what to do in the case of a false DMCA from Envato.

Yesterday i receive a DMCA against my items. My items are down but there is no copy of code can content at all the DMCA i receive is said that follow our structure but i totally disagree with the author that send me the DMCA.

Next i send a counter DMCA against that twice time but i cannot get reply at all even any email regarding that.

What kind of policy is that ?? How envato down items without checking the code or content if its copy or not ?

What should i do now even after counter DMCA i cannot get reply from envato please help and guide me.

Hey @motifcreatives contact with Envato Author Support Team they would like to assist you with an official answer.
At here we can’t help you out from your issue.

Thanks!