contacting the author

Hello .
i am a member of elements and i can find any support from the author . ArrowHiTech when i purchase a Theme from the market place it shows that info but not in elements? Why ArrowHiTech/ i though i sent something but i did get a notice!Your sites says you guys are have problems and its going to take 10 days , that does work for me. Can you guy have a better way to connect authors in elements? its missing in all zip. files
Thanks Jason

Unfortunately, Elements files do not come with support or updates.

For reference that author does not have any WP themes for sale on Elements - only PSD templates (which download correctly) which would not contain zip folders to upload

charlie4282 Volunteer Community Moderator
May 22

Unfortunately, Elements files do not come with support or updates.

For reference that author does not have any WP themes for sale on Elements - only PSD templates (which download correctly) which would not contain zip folders to upload

• Unlimited Google fonts setting
  • Mega menu support
  • Contact form 7 Integrated
  • Mailchimp integrated
  • Shortcodes (carousels, tabs, toggles, accordion, tour section, buttons, blockquotes, tables, alert boxes, lists, forms, testimonials, info blocks, progress bar, pricing tables, forms, dropcaps, social icons, audio and video players, counters etc.);
  • Preloaded and amazing css animation;
  • Cookie Control popup
  • Share socials
  • Twitter feed
  • Instagram feed
  • SEO Optimised
  • Valid HTML5 / CSS3
  • Cross-browser & devices Compatibility
  • Very cohesive documentation
  • Support 24/7

Here it says support 24/7 my original question was why they didn’t post this info on the same page, all of the elements have that. Miss leading, why do I have to go look for something when all the information should be here. I did contact the author through there posting on envato market. You should include there link. It’s been 3 days looking for a missing file, I looked everywhere. Still waiting.

Yes they do have a WP theme# Helpmate - 6 in 1 Maintenance WordPress Theme in elements.

While support is still a % of authors who may not be willing to offer support or respond on items from there, I do agree that some authors need to be more cautious with how they label their items (for example the Helpmate WP theme uses an asset that says ‘Drupal Theme’.

FYI

@Fixithomerepair Buying cheap to save money is like stopping the clock to save time. Neither works.