Contact help Center

Dear all,
I am experiencing a lot of troubles with Wordpress Envato template, but it seems to be impossible to contact someone to have help. Do You know if there is some “contact us” email to get help?
It is nightmare!

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author hope they will helped!

Thanks!

1 Like

For one template (frozen) the author say the because I have used Envato Elements I need to fix all my problem by myself ant other (Rica Restaurant) I have font no contact data.

Hi

I have purchased Nativefarm-WP theme but when i installed this theme in wordpress i got several error in many files like this syntax error " ? " /nativefarrm/core/class/wgl-framework.php file.i have attached screenshots please let me know why i face this issues.

WordPress themes form Envato Elements do not come with support. If you need help you will have to buy separate license from ThemeForest.

1 Like

Hi, please contact the author of the theme to get support:

Ever problem, If I try to login into author page there was a loto of problem: purchase code not recognized or if I try to login (as proposed) using Envato element there will be the critical error
“There has been a critical error on your website.”
https://sp.g5plus.net/?code=549783416c249aa8e3a74f9a6cc511d3dc1880cd8b6f6aa9d7b9bbfdbb168df2

Unbelievable!