Consecutive 7th Hard Reject! Please review.

I am becoming hopeless.
It is my 7th consecutive hard reject after 1st item approved.
Can you please tell me the problem of this item.

Well i think it looks good…flat and clean but who knows what envato team had in mind and then again i’m not a designer so there might be some techical specs i’m missing but don’t loose you’re hope buddy:D just give it a go with other designs …experiment with a larger category of designs. It could also be the fact that it’s too generic or it comes with way less customizations.maybe try add multiple designs based on you’re current theme and make one big package…maybe make a page with analytics or one with some tables etc. That could help…

Wish you all the best and hope tjat for you the 8th try it’s a charm:D

Thank you for your valuable comment.
1 psd template (7 psd, multipurpose website in themeforest), 1 Resume (4 psd for 4 pages, not color variation), 2 Letterhead, 3 Business Card = total 7, hard rejected.
Another one business card is waiting for review.
If my designs are really sub-standard, then I should not waste my time here nor the review’s time.
Anyway, I may submit some more design and check my luck here.

This is not bad, but is just to common. There are way better items like yours on a really saturated market. As @Lepaul said, you have to come with something new, more attractive, maybe a pack with more elements. Try to submit on Graphic River first and than move to ThemeForest, because it has higher standards in design.

Thanks for your valuable comment.