Connection/Slow issues on marketplace

I agree. This is so bad. I hardly cannot believe that such a compagny cannot solve these issues.
I have my own server with 100% uptime and I am just an amateur

Uptime wake up to 91% for latest hours. All latest 6 hours themeforest work fast (1 second response time).

Current situation is very good:

I hope it will be the same all next days, not just today and not just within this half day passed.

Themeforest does not get down after 14 PM today (by EU time).

And the most important thing - our sales dramatically increased this time, when site works without any interruptions.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, buddy. :smile: Keep it up.

AudioJungle works fine for me now,i checked it several times in the last couple of hours and it’s not slow anymore,i hope the problem is fixed permanently :smile:

I can confirm the sales are picking up now since the error has been solved… nice work!

I can confirm that envato is loading much much better and sales are back.

I hope this problem solved forever. For last 24 hours I does not get any warning from our tests, site worked fast all this time. And our sales increased about 30%.

As you can see on graph bad response time was only once and around 4 seconds (previously it was 40+ seconds so its good).

2 Likes

Having issues again.

@denmat People are having issues with the site once again. Can you please investigate these threads:

Thank you.

Slow browsing experience, no thumbnails, not able to preview and purchase. Not a google analytics problems perhaps?, can in certain instances hang a page to death.

Thanks onioneye,

I can’t deal with studio assets directly but I can pass this on to people who should be able to help.

In this case, where assets are not appearing it is probably good to open a ticket providing a description, user location and any screen shots.

The tickets are escalated to our developers by our support staff more quickly than forums.

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also what we have noticed is that some ISP for bizarre reasons actively restrict/block s3. This may not be the case here if it is intermittent but it is worth noting.

I will check out those threads and respond to them.
HTH
Den

Again and again, I have no idea what is it. Any ideas, guys ?

I have seen this few times today too.

Yep, it started again :frowning:

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #97.63f01202.1442483718.1f40100

Sales went down…

Not again… ?

And today again :frowning:

Having issues again while updating item descriptions.

Yes, same problem appears here, I hope they will solve it fast.

Connection issues.

Hey @Bedros,
If you’re experiencing connectivity issues the best way to get in touch is by submitting a help ticket here. The help team will be able to run some checks and if there is still an issue, escalate it through to the appropriate staff as sometimes this can be related to factors like your ISP, geolocation or route to our hosts.

Thanks!