Congratulations to Leon for featured file

Congratulations! Good luck with feautred file in April 2017!

3 Likes

Congrats and good luck :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations! :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations dude!

1 Like

Congrats Leon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you to all you guys here!

Love the track Lumen! They picked correctly for this market. I do think this is the kind of track that AJ customers seek and I do think it will march forward to thousands of sales. Congratulations!

Year ago i thought iā€™d NEVER produce good enough motivational music. I spent year nailing my sound and comparing it to best examples on this market. It seems all this efforts were not fruitless. Thank you for kind words, SteelSound.

Lumen, agreed. Iā€™ve stated this in other threads. It is not as easy as it first appears to make that magical, magnetic corporate track that everyone will license. Every little nuance is so important: choice of kick sound, clap sound, strings sound, bass, piano, and of course those muted palm gtrs. The mix, EQ, compression, reverbā€¦it all needs to come together in a magical kind of way. When I listened yesterday you were at 6 or 7 salesā€¦you seem to be closing in on 30 fast which should push you onto the charts next week. That is great! This is a track that deserves special attention.

2 Likes

Congrats! You deserve it :clap:

Congratulations on your second incredible featured track! Enjoy the sales!!

Congrats Leon! More proof that sticking to the grindstone and doing good work pays off.

Thank you, Leto!

I hope you right. But there is a lot of great examples of guys who create amazing corporate tracks. When you hear it, your first reaction is ā€œhm, is that so simpleā€? But when you trying to do something similar, you can easily find, that this simplicity is not simple at all. One thing that now helped me a lot is pre-recorded set of narrator voices, male and female, with various tonality and usual advertising tempo of speech. When you place them under the final mix, you will be amazed how many things you need to change. Remove some disctracting elements, change EQ setting on intruments confliciting with spectrum of human speech and so on. You need to spend hours to dig in this sounds and finalize your arrangement, mixing and masterigin decisions. But final result worth it. Thank you, SteelSound for your words of support.

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

Outstanding track! Best of luck!!

1 Like

Congratulations ! I wish you the best

1 Like