Congrats to Dom on his working anniversary!

I have just been tipped by a social media, that our own Dom (boy, his last name is tough!) @DomHennequin is celebrating one year at work! My sincere congrats to him, and thanks for his great help with the blog, I still get peoples follow up questions, mentioning they have read my Orchestra Brief here on Envato.

Congrats Dom, keep it up!

12 Likes

Way to go Dom!

3 Likes

Congratulations @DomHennequin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this @Soundlufs! This is beautiful. I’m so glad to have gotten to work with authors like you.

Here’s to another year at Envato! :innocent:

Dom

9 Likes

@DomHennequin
Congratulations Dom, one of the best authors from Envato team whose doing your job perfectly! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats Dom! I wish you more interesting projects, new opportunities to improve and apply your professional skills and just a successful career at our beloved Envato :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! If I’d known earlier then I could have flown into Melbourne and we could have gone for a drink or something to celebrate. Oh, wait a minute…

:wink:

2 Likes

Congrats @DomHennequin, and thanks for all your hard work here in the community. You’ve been instrumental in taking this community from small groups to a thriving melting pot of authors from all backgrounds and marketplaces. You gave us the opportunity to share our stories and knowledge to the entire community, not to mention pioneering the Famous Five series! The forums wouldn’t be the same without you!

2 Likes

Haha! Had a great time. Hope you did too! @SpaceStockFootage

1 Like

It’s magnificence will be hard to improve upon, and the memory of that day will fill my dreams and haunt my nightmares for years to come.

Nice King Dog

Congrats!