Confusion about which license to buy

Hi all. So, we’re looking for music to put over a 5-ish second animation intro logo for all our videos for our YouTube channel. I would guess no more than 50 videos, but let’s say 100 to be safe (and that’s over at least three years, most likely), all the same logo and music and audience views averaging around 20,000, at best guess. So … which license do we need for that? Thanks so much