confused to completing model release and property release

Hello my name is Deasy formerly joined the Twenty20 platform which has now joined Envato. as a newcomer to Envato I’m still a little confused and groping about the steps on Envato such as 1. completing the model release and property release some of my photos were rejected because of this problem. if i upload via FTP is there a tutorial to avoid mistakes, honestly a lot a new term I came across on Envato that was not familiar to me personally.2. property releases whether every building must display releases and what about zoos, or other tourist attractions should I complete it in a general or single release form. I really appreciate your help and thank you in advance. Sorry if my translation is not good because of my limitations in English

Trying to figure out the same thing. It looks like we have to print out a release, fill it in by hand and then upload it.

More information here, including your question about zoo and tourist attractions.

1 Like

Thanks a ton @margJohnsonVA

1 Like

I am a former photographer at Twenty20. straight to the point. Please help with enlightenment for property realese, what is the solution for financial compensation for managers, such as museums, zoos, or public parks provided by the city government such as football fields that can be used by the public for activities. Am I obliged to pay financial compensation? if the answer is yes, how is the compensation determined while I don’t know how much the selling value of the photo requires realese property. For example, let’s say the selling price is $10 and the property manager asks for $100 financial compensation. Then how do I explain to the property manager that the photo doesn’t sell immediately, let alone I have to pay compensation above the selling price of the photo. thanks in advance for the response🙏

Kam, 22 Sep 2022 pukul 23.42 MargJohnsonVA via Envato Forums <notifications@envato.discoursemail.com> menulis:

I handle all fees charged by locations, models or prop rentals the same way. Do I think I can sell the images for enough money to make a profit? If not, I don’t use that location or model. There is no guaranteed way to know ahead of time. It is kind of like buying a new lens. You have to put the money out first and hope for good sales after. Some locations and models are willing to wave the fee if I give them some photos for free for their own use. You do not need property releases for public parks or football fields. Only for privately owned identifiable buildings or locations that charge an entrance fee, like a zoo.

1 Like
thanks for your feedback. I got enlightened again. wish you a beautiful day🙏🙏🙏

Rab, 19 Okt 2022 pukul 00.05 MargJohnsonVA via Envato Forums <notifications@envato.discoursemail.com> menulis:

1 Like