Computer Repair Company Template/Theme

I have searched Hi and low and absolutely nowhere at all i saw any website template or theme
in relation to a computer repair company.

does anyone know where i can get one?

preferably on themeforest would be good.

Depends what you’re looking for? A retail template to sell packages? A blog?

I Don’t know how i have manages to miss this but i am still looking for a computer repair template…

I am looking to basically change my own computer repair site… its entirely for me to just put all my services up and hopefully get some more jobs online.

my main services are COMPUTER REPAIR, WEB DESIGN, i do other things like leaflet,business cards, flyers etc.

i would love to have a website that i can have both those services on and the usual stuff like a working contact from page, etc. it would be great if twitter, facebook and linked in social media stuff also present.

If anyone can help or point me in the right direction then please let me know

Tendulkar said

I Don’t know how i have manages to miss this but i am still looking for a computer repair template…

I am looking to basically change my own computer repair site… its entirely for me to just put all my services up and hopefully get some more jobs online.

my main services are COMPUTER REPAIR, WEB DESIGN, i do other things like leaflet,business cards, flyers etc.

i would love to have a website that i can have both those services on and the usual stuff like a working contact from page, etc. it would be great if twitter, facebook and linked in social media stuff also present.

If anyone can help or point me in the right direction then please let me know

You mention Web Design — Well if you are a Web Designer , why dont you just design it .

shails said

You mention Web Design — Well if you are a Web Designer , why dont you just design it .

Being a designer doesn’t mean he’s a WordPress expert.

@Tendulkar
I’m sure any portfolio/business style theme will fit your needs. Most themes of that type have some type of support for the social media you mentioned, and of course working contact pages. Since what you’re trying to do is increase your online presence, any portfolio theme should fit your needs. You can list your services on the front page, and then go into more detail on a “Services” page. You can even blog about your current themes.

But like I said, many themes on ThemeForest will support your needs, so it’s really only a matter of finding a design that you like.

Cheers

-Potshot

Thanks for the replies …as Potshot mentioned i am not and expert in any field to be honest…
i am a computer engineer who knows very basic html and css. i worked with someone who did the webdsign part of the business but he no longer does so… i uses serif webplus to do very very basic design for people looking for cheap site…i do know how to edit and change themes with some instructions so i am not a complete useless person just i dont know how to cut PSDs to make it into DW so i can do anything…

@Potshot thanks for the reply i will certainly look for one…i’m not sure i will find one with pictures and icons that would fit in with a company like that hence the reason i was asking for one specifically for a computer repair template.

but never the less i am grateful and appreciative with your reply many thanks

By the way can someone explain to me what is a wordpress as oppose to html…i have google it and it comes up with the website…i would like to know how and if it will benefit me to use wordpress and not normal html and css uploaded to my server?

@Tendulkar Glad to help. If you can’t find one that quite fits your needs, an author here would probably be glad to help (for a fee probably) with some customization.

Wordpress is a CMS (Content Management System). Meaning it manages information on the via a MySQL database, and the information in the database can be easily changed or added to by way of an Admin Panel accessable in your browser. Essentially this means you can change content on your site without editing individual files. Kind of like how I’m posting this comment. If the ThemeForest forums were just html and not a CMS, I would have to edit an html file with my comment, instead of typing it straight into the browser.

HTML themes are great, but they don’t offer nearly as much flexibility as do Wordpress, so for your needs, I’d have to recommend buying a Wordpress theme.

Hope that helps,

Potshot

OK thats seems the best option for me Potshot…

I dont know how to setup Databases in mysql so how would it work?

also how does the whole process goes in terms or i have my domain name link to a hosting package atm from the company host-ed.net do i upload the wordpress file to that server?

if so then how will i link a control pannel to it etc?

i would love to move my site like that so it is easily manageable etc please can you shed light on that?

Well, there are probably more in depth instructions on the Wordpress site itself, but I’ll give you a quick rundown.

Once you’ve downloaded Wordpress, assuming you have FTP access, you should upload everything to root of your site. Then if you go to your site, you’ll come to a page that asks you to create a configuration file, so just follow their instructions. When it asks you about databases and whatnot, you should create a MySQL database called “wordpress”. If you have trouble with this, ask your host and they can tell you how to create databases.

After that, boom, you have Wordpress installed. You can access the admin panel at http://www.yoursite.com/wp-admin

Good luck!