Composer template not functioning at all

Hello,

I have a problem with the COMPOSER theme. I used the already made template and uploaded it on the hosting server. Straight away it started malfunctioning. There were a lot of bugs in it (some chinese letters started appearing, some elements disappeared, etc). The host provider informed me that there was a virus in the template, but he could not remove it. We tried literally everything, and couldn’t remove the virus so until today the website doesn’t work. I am sending you my login data so that you can access the wp panel and try to solve the issue, as we tried everything and it doesn’t work.

I urge you to help me because the client I supposed to deliver the product is getting anxious by now, so I’m in a bit of a jam. And because i am in a jam, I will tag the author so that he could see my message asap - @Innwithemes (When you contact me, I will give you the access data to the website so that you can see it for yourself).

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Please contact us via our support forum support.innwit.com/forums/ or via our profile page https://themeforest.net/user/innwithemes#contact

Hi,

I tried to enter my purchase code but it won’t accept it. Iattached you the message I’m getting.

I sent you a direct message via support channel. Waiting for further instructions.

Best,

Alen

I also sent you my purchase code through direct support messaging channel.