Composer looking for projects & cooperation

Hey there!

I’m a music composer looking for people to work on videos, movies, videohive items, trailers, …
To VideoHive authors, if you are looking for someone to cooperate with, I’ll be more than happy to discuss with you!

You can find some links into my description.

Hope to hear from you soon! :wink:

Cheers!

After a decade of managing and growing a reputable Music Production in Dubai - UAE where I composed, produced and supervised award winning projects, now I set up my own music production company.

Judging by the overwhelming client demand in less than a couple of months from announcing my music production company, seems it will be a very busy future :slight_smile:

I work on interesting projects with renowned clients and am looking for an awesome music producer to partner with on the long run.

I have a lot of upcoming projects in the pipeline, and would like to work with you on 6-8 projects per month including, TV Commercials, Jingles, Sonics and documentary.

If you’re interested, please send me showreel, a price list/rate card of your fees for music compositions, and we can agree on payment terms.

Regards,
Moheb
mohebcf@gmail.com