COMPLETED: Scheduled Downtime on Market

…I haven’t come back from the upgrade…have anyone sent any ukulele players to retrieve me yet ?

2 issues:

1. One of my customer’s refund requests gone to “closed” list, yesterday it was in “open” list although there are refund requests older then that one. I’m not sure is it something related to this downtime.

2. This is something I’ve noticed few days ago, before this downtime. New “refund” tab appears everywhere, on other author’s accounts but when I’m logged in my account and click on the tab on other author’s account - it opens my refund list. Looks like a bug. I already reported that in this thread: Changes to the refund, dispute and ratings system on ThemeForest and CodeCanyon

EDIT:
3. Currently my theme is in soft rejection and when I click on “live preview” it opens page that has “insecure connection” error. This started before downtime, but it is first time I’ve seen that kind of error here. I hope this will be fixed when theme is approved.

Congrats Envato for the successful and smooth transition as promised :slight_smile:

Hello from Transloadit!

Just wanted to let everybody know, Transloadit isn’t a hosting provider, and so we are not the mentioned service that envato moved from. Transloadit is a media file processing service, and we are lucky to count envato as one of our many customers!

Thank you, and I hope the transition went smoothly for everyone invovled!

5 Likes

Thanks for your information.

Unbelievable no bits got lost during the migration. Kudos to all involved!

That’s probably not related but since 5 days so basically since the downtime, I didn’t get any sale from USA, which normally is my top country each week since this data is shown, and suddenly it’s like there’s no one in USA that would buy my theme. Strange.

2 Likes

Check Google Analytics for US.

Usual weekend/midweek trends here:

I actually had 3 non-US sale days prior to the move. It’s just the way things go.

Plus overall sales are up since the move.

Thanks Envato :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

Several of you asked for details about the move. We’ve written up a blog post with lots of info on our We build Envato blog:

http://webuild.envato.com/blog/envato-market-to-the-cloud/

Have a read if you’re interested!

• Ross
2 Likes