COMPLETED: Scheduled Downtime on Market

It’s not my responsibility if I notice that some $$$ millions invaded my account on my next login. Just a little warning! Good luck :stuck_out_tongue:

Read the first post. All Envato is down for the period of time, including the API for support.

1 Like

Bahahaha, would be a nice surprise?

Not at all :smiley: If you’ve already submitted your item into the queue it won’t be going anywhere while the site is down :wink:

2 Likes

Do it, do it! hehehe

1 Like

Thanksssssss :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck devs!

1 Like

I’m a lowly customer wanting to retrieve the license # of my purchase.

Just looking for some basic, general information on a time-frame or estimated time-frame that we customers can access their products. The timeline in this post is great, but it would be nice to have an estimated completion time.

thank you

1 Like

No such thing as a lowly customer, just a valued one :smile:

(Check your inbox)

1 Like

Just gotta say - Miss You Envato - looking forward to you being up and running! Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you @matthewcoxy !

A question, when finish update market envato? my time country is 22:48 p.m Saturday 30 July 2016, regards.

No firm ETA yet.

Engineers are reporting a pretty smooth migration and we’re now in the verification phase.

1 Like

lack much for finish? Sorry my question :pensive:

Hi, I am client projects , I was close to buying a new project when I came out maintenance page . How long before this?, I would like to know what time I go to buy, tks…

1 Like

Super fast operation on new hosting. Congrats with upgrade

2 Likes

Now yes finally update new hosting, congrats!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks folks! The engineers have finished their testing and their opening the sites up to the public again to ensure everything is working fine for users.

Please let us know if you stumble across anything unusual :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Too perfect, no fun! Where are my millions? :frowning:

Congrats on this super fast operation!:slight_smile: