Comments

Hello there. I’m using Bentuestu theme and all of my pages (except the home page) have the date and Comments on/off text just above the page heading. Screenshot below. Any ideas on how to remove this?

When I go into individual pages the comments enabled field is not ticked.Any ideas on how to fix would be welcome. Thanks

this is your website post meta. Please check theme option if you find option to disable post meta. Otherwise you have to remove the post meta code from single.php mean post details page. If you have still problem with the theme then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author. Contact Author because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality.

Thanks for the tip @mgscoder. Will have a look and if I can’t do myself will see if I can find someone to help me.

Hi @SamatBaanSiam

if you are familiar with wordpress then you can manage it easily. Otherwise for doing this Customization job I would certainly recommend one of the WordPress experts at Envato Studio. They’re really good and surprisingly affordable.

Thanks