Coming to themeforest.net from wrapbootstrap.com

I have been selling a product exclusively on wrapbootstrap.com for the past 10 months; I have decided to opt-out from wrapbootstrap and bring the product here on themeforest.net and sell it here exclusively

Can anyone tell me the steps necessary, is there a cool-down or can this product be sold exclusively right away on themeforest.net?

Unless it was submitted via a bounty contest (which they own exclusivity for 2 years) then it looks like you can remove your item at any time and upload elsewhere.

No we did not go with their bounty contest, thank God! Ok, how long does it typically take to get the theme approved? I am going overseas for a business meeting on the 25th, I would really like to see the item approved before I go on this leave.

Bootstraphunter said

No we did not go with their bounty contest, thank God! Ok, how long does it typically take to get the theme approved? I am going overseas for a business meeting on the 25th, I would really like to see the item approved before I go on this leave.

Depends on the category and time of week, as it’s Saturday in Australia you’re unlikely to get accepted by the 25th, it’s normally 4-7 days depending if there are changes needed.

If your theme get approval on wrapbootstrap, that does not mean it will get approval here.

Medians_Studio said

If your theme get approval on wrapbootstrap, that does not mean it will get approval here.

Yes, this is correct. The standards here are very very high compared to WrapBootstrap.

webfector said
Medians_Studio said

Yes, this is correct. The standards here are very very high compared to WrapBootstrap.

Yeah thanks guys I got your message ** sniff ** :frowning: