Combining Items From Multiple Account..!

Is this possible to move items from one account to another…? I am thinking about combining items from multiple account to one account. Is this possible…?

No, it is not possible. it is not allowed in envato market.

2 Likes

But I am the owner of those multiple accounts and all items…!

yes I can understand but unfortunately not allowed for copyright issues. each item in envato market belongs to an account and any item can’t be under 2 account holder copyright.

1 Like

No no… I don’t want to keep those items under 2 Account at a same time… I just wanted to keep my all items under one Account…

It is not possible. If you move the items it become unavailable for your previews buyers. Also how many accounts do you have?

1 Like

As I said I understand your point. it is not allowed at all.
If you like you can Contact Author Support and let them know. Support Team will give you official answer.

1 Like

I have 2 Accounts on Graphicriver…

Thanks… :slight_smile:

hi this is not allowed to have over 2 accounts, one exclusive and one non exclusive one …

no u cannot have 2 accounts in GR , u have 2 envato accounts, as even if u are posting in many sections, they are still part of one account … like for instance if u post in photo dune, theme forest and GR , they are all one account

No, it is not possible to combine multiple accounts into one account.

Hi everyone,. I have already contacted cto Envato team, there are not agree for combined accounts. We have 3 accounts. I have requested 3 accounts to all items 1 account. But final answer “Nagative impact to buyers” because items unavailable others accounts. So there are not agree to merge.

they re fighting against people like u at this time … so i do not know what u were expecting … they will close one of your accounts at least due to the regulations they have for a while and identify checks that they have announced