Codecanyon soft rejected due to screenshot resolutions

I have posted my item on codecanyon and they have soft ejected it severally due to screenshots 700 by 900 and am wondering how is this possible bearing on mond that it’s a mobile app, so making such a screenshot size distorts the look of the app, kindly help me out.

“Please make sure your screenshot’s resolution is complying with the following standards, we’ve detected some incorrect resolutions. (Portrait: from 700px to 900px high, Landscape: min resolution of 1280 x 720 and aspect ratio of 16:9).”

so, for Portrait try to make screenshot with max height 900px (better to keep less than or equal to 800px) and width will be based on your given height ratio.

thank you so much for your response, but i have made such screenshots and still they are not going through, they keep rejecting

check this screenshot

thank you so much for your response, but i have made such screenshots and still they are not going through, they keep rejecting, in-fact the last i did was 700px height and height was proportional of 1517px but it was soft rejected

Just rename the file ( the one you’re uploading as filename.version.0 - filev1.0.0 ) to prevent cache issues. In some/most cases, if you upload the same file ( same name ) reviewer may not be able to see the updated file due to cache issue. It happens all the time since the beginning of the time, this could be your case as well

Does this part mean that the height should be max 700 by 900 or does it mean a width of 700 and a height of 900?
Kindly help me understand this, I think this is where my issue is

high mean height. for Portrait height should 700px to 900px

Thank you sir, I have resized them to height of 900px and width it has picked automatically, let me see if they will approve this time round