Codecanyon Saved My Life? Come and see This Project

Hello friends,

I sent my first product a few months ago to CodeCanyon and they told me about the product status after 10 days. They reported that the product was rejected and not accepted.

I was happy with this message and rebuilt the project. I sent it.
After 11 days of waiting, they told me about the product. They reported that the product was rejected and not accepted.

I keep my hope.

I worked again on the project, hoping to save myself from my current situation, and then, after following all the words of the Educational Section, I sent the product again.
Ten days passed, then I saw that they email me that when I opened it, I saw that the same email did not accept the product. The product was rejected again.

My hope was increased, because 3 times my product was rejected. Because of this, I redesigned the project again with a new idea, and I made sure of the stability of my script.
I always sent the project again and waited for 10 days, then, when i checked email, They reported that the product was rejected and not accepted.
I think 15 times.

I’m really glad that no one at this time could tell me about the problem with the project. And because of this, there was a big question in my mind , “why my product was not accepted?”.

Now I want to know what the answer to this question can be?

Why is my project not approved?
Every day, I’m hurt and still there is nobody to answer.

I do not want to say this product is very good, but should this product be rejected?

I’ll show you the screenshot of my project’s homepage (25 Tools, Laravel, Ajax):

Image Removed , Sorry

1 Like

Nice work. Good story. :+1:

1 Like

Is it possible for you to provide a link to your live demo?

1 Like

This script have many tools for video editing + visual video editor.
Download video from social networks and a few more …
All of the tools in this script are built with new ideas that have not been created anywhere yet.If I could, I will soon put a demo.

1 Like

Honestly I think some reviewers does not care about the product, but simply follows some strange rules. My item was soft rejected because I typed wrong demo url. Once I’ve fixed and demo url is correct they hard rejected my item.

Here’s the story: My plugin soft rejected, asking me to fix demo site. Now that is fixed item is hard rejected!!!!

Probably at envato does not know how hard is to build scripts, and thinks one can accept an standard message with no useful informations.

1 Like

What’s the response?

unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Probably we should build a site with all rejected items and try to sell by ourselves. So we can know if it’s envato reviewers that are wrong or if our items are really not so good.

4 Likes

yes :persevere:

1 Like