CodeCanyon purchase code

Where I can find CodeCanyon purchase code, I subscribed envato elemenents, downloaded and installed plugin and now I’d like to activate this plugin.

Hi,

Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code. You don’t need any purchase codes to use Element’s items. You can just ignore any requests to enter one. please just ignore entering the purchase code and it will work fine for you.

Elements item don’t required purchase code. Elements is a subscribe base service Elements don’t sale Item instead provide unlimited Item download facility. Just You need to be registered the Item when completing the project.

Thanks

Hello, I have the same issu. I downloaded the HT SLIDER PRO plugin (https://elements.envato.com/fr/ht-slider-pro-for-elementor-X55TWR3) and registered to my project but I can’t have automatic update. It keeps asking me to activate the license. How can I do that ?

Thanks for your answer

Elements downloads don’t come with license keys or purchase codes.

There is no guarantees support or updates so these are redundant.

Plugins etc will work without needing to “activate” or “register” them. That functionality is only for extended features such as auto updates and support which are not included