Classiads Update 4.3

I am not sure if I am sending the message at the right place but i am counting on ADM to relocate my post.
I got last year classiads design. in April 2017 i was in their support and asked for help.
some few things the customer support team told me that the fixing I was asking will come with the new version and the update of the template. so i shouldn’t bother. in may My access to the support ended and arround the same period they send me a notification that they moved their vending site and was not working with envato or teme forest anymore. therefore, they coulden’t verify if I was existing customer and asked me to pay for it. I didn’t.

today i received an email update that they are back.

Hi ludovicmoncla,
We’d like to let you know that an update to your item Classiads - Classified Ads WordPress Theme by designinvento is now available in your Downloads page.
Remember: you need to be logged in to download the update.
Login as ludovicmoncla and download this update

You may manage notifications for your items from your downloads.
Envato Copyright Envato 2017 Manage Email Settings | About Us | Terms of Use
Psst! Remember - this is not a marketing email. Since you have an Envato Account, we want to keep you informed about transactions, operational updates or changes to our websites.

i want to know if i have to pay for the Update? I want to know if my last month that I have subscribe to the supporting ticket will be re-allocated on me?

and I want to know if they are really serious of what they are doing?

Hi ludovicmoncla,
sorry for inconvenience you have/had with our item, Yes we are back on envato and no need to pay for update you just have to login your themeforest account and browse to your downloads -> here you can download classiads.

we are always ready to support our item and every client is important for us, please contact us for further assistance thank you